Do you know who your buyers are? Any idea why they choose to purchase from your online store?
- You’ll be able to sell the products they actually want.
- You’ll stop wasting money on marketing that’s failing to speak their language.
- You’ll be welcomed into their tribe as one of them.
How You Do You Know Who Your Ideal Customer Is?
How To Create A Customer Persona For Your Online Store
- Is your ideal customer male or female?
- Where do they live?
- What does your ideal customer look like (Be specific: hair/eye color, height, weight)?
- How do they usually shop?
- How old is your ideal customer?
- Does you ideal customer have favourite brands?
- Is your ideal customer single, married, divorced, widowed?
- If he/she has children, how many and how old?
- What type of education does he/she have?
- How much money does your ideal customer earn?
- Where does your ideal customer go on holiday?
- What does he/she do to for a living?
- What books or type of books does he/she read?
- What are his/her favourite blogs, newspappers, magazines to read?
- Does your ideal customer listen to podcasts, music, radio, audio books?
- What is your ideal customer’s favourite drink?
- Do they cook fresh food or frequently eat out?
- Where does your ideal customer hang out online? (Instagram, FB, Twitter, Pinterest, specific websites?)
- What person does he/she love to follow online?
- Who or what inspires your ideal customer?
- How long do they spend on their phone each day?
- What does he/she like to do in their free time?
- What is your ideal customer’s dream or aspiration?
- Why would your ideal customer shop at your store?
- Is he/she happy with where they are in life? Either way, why?
- What is his/her biggest pain point or frustration in life?
- What keeps your ideal customer up at night?
Why Should You Create Customer Personas?
Ideal Customer Persona Template
Get to know your ideal customer even better using my buyer persona template. Also known as a customer avatar, this exercise is integral to your UX design process and marketing plans! Don’t skip it!
Enter your name and email address below to grab your FREE copy of my Customer Persona Template.
I really hope this post helps you get to know you perfect customer even better. Trust me, doing this exercise is so valuable to your business – don’t skip it! I’d love to hear about your ideal customers in the comments below 🙂
Here’s to even more wonderful customers!